Kawasaki Kips Owners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

+15
Matthew
ninjaKRR
khor
yulizar
ADREY
turbonoshayabusa
hakim
doctor kura-kura
jayjeffrey
rayslasher
kipas
carlnain
nekman
alldisc
KRBKK
19 posters

KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences

jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences - Page 3 Empty Re: KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences

Post by jayjeffrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm

so far... no disadvantages... only advantages hehe. Well... at least none that i notice of.

err... ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME WHAT IS SM???!!!! omg = =....
    nekman
    nekman

KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences - Page 3 Empty Re: KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences

Post by nekman Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Seriously bro. i can only think of S**t Me ... if that what u mean, then no need further explanation... but there is some other technical term for a block, then please explain..hhehe
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 pm

s*x maniac... aka... main ganas HAHAHAHA
    nekman
    nekman

Post by nekman Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

hahaha... i rest my case then...
    hakim
    hakim

Post by hakim Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:13 am

jay can really talk to the machine... Smile
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 pm

SM stands for Sadism And Masochism in which one person dominates another who is considered submissive. A sadist is one who is gratified by inflicting physical or emotional pain on the other person. A masochists, in one who receives pleasure from the physical or emotional pain inflicted by the other partner. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 pm

jayjeffrey wrote:thats what i did, i used a washer actually, just a really small one, approx 3mm gap opening on only half of the box as i was worried that the filter wouldnt stay in place.

Is the TM35 flat slide? and yeah, 34mm is pretty hard to tune and like you say, will be eventually forced to use some big-ass jets, i think ill prolly go down to 32mm. TZMs 30mm carbs are just nice actually... then again, theres always "room" for more... =X

I have access to a dyno machine that belonged to my friend, so it really helped in jetting as i can use the fume sensor on the exhaust. Then again, the dyno is for car so i cant strap my bike on, can only use the sensor and ram the bike on a standstill. Far from accurate, but the AF from the fume is a good start to further fine tuning.

With a >34 carb, there is no way you can still use a stock filter if you wanna get sufficient air. So what AF are you getting and what AF are you looking to get?
    khor
    khor

Post by khor Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

check it out bro.. in thailand they call it serpico 150se, said that this beast kicked out 43hp, wow! this mean machine can really kill u man!, the carb is a keihin PWL30, ah! it's a gold block.... so, is there any new challenger??

http://kawasakiworld.com/two-strokes/42636-kawasaki-serpico-phamacist.html

totally love it!
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:16 am

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    jayjeffrey wrote:thats what i did, i used a washer actually, just a really small one, approx 3mm gap opening on only half of the box as i was worried that the filter wouldnt stay in place.

Is the TM35 flat slide? and yeah, 34mm is pretty hard to tune and like you say, will be eventually forced to use some big-ass jets, i think ill prolly go down to 32mm. TZMs 30mm carbs are just nice actually... then again, theres always "room" for more... =X

I have access to a dyno machine that belonged to my friend, so it really helped in jetting as i can use the fume sensor on the exhaust. Then again, the dyno is for car so i cant strap my bike on, can only use the sensor and ram the bike on a standstill. Far from accurate, but the AF from the fume is a good start to further fine tuning.

With a >34 carb, there is no way you can still use a stock filter if you wanna get sufficient
    air. So what AF are you getting and what AF are you looking to get?

Thats the issue where carb sucks completely vs injection. Its pretty much impossible to get a perfect(or at least close) AF all round rpms. Somehow you still have to compromise something to gain its counterpart. Ah... how i wish its injection... 3D AF and ignition mapping...

Also, another factor came in for the AF, 2T also contributes and somewhat leans out the AF, so its really hard to tell the exact AF with just the fume sensor...

khor wrote:check it out bro.. in thailand they call it serpico 150se, said that this beast kicked out 43hp, wow! this mean machine can really kill u man!, the carb is a keihin PWL30, ah! it's a gold block.... so, is there any new challenger??

totally love it!

Is it really 43hp? i pretty much doubt its really 43bhp... even so, i think the PDK gold block isnt contributing much to it. The PDK block is also one of the most overrated superkips parts... well.. just my opinion.
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 am

khor wrote:check it out bro.. in thailand they call it serpico 150se, said that this beast kicked out 43hp, wow! this mean machine can really kill u man!, the carb is a keihin PWL30, ah! it's a gold block.... so, is there any new challenger??

totally love it!

43hp with a pwl30 carb and gold block? Seems unlikely to me... and unless he changed his magneto to a ZSR's one which has a shorter pick-up pulsar sensor to match that new block, he's gonna screw his engine up... Smile
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:49 am

[quote="jayjeffrey"]
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:

With a >34 carb, there is no way you can still use a stock filter if you wanna get sufficient
    air. So what AF are you getting and what AF are you looking to get?

Thats the issue where carb sucks completely vs injection. Its pretty much impossible to get a perfect(or at least close) AF all round rpms. Somehow you still have to compromise something to gain its counterpart. Ah... how i wish its injection... 3D AF and ignition mapping...

Also, another factor came in for the AF, 2T also contributes and somewhat leans out the AF, so its really hard to tell the exact AF with just the fume sensor...

In reality,2T doesn't affect the af ratio...but since you are getting the readings off the fumes, it could affect the af readings. Also, have you ridden a stroker that is fuel injected? It's crap, just like the Bimota V-Due... :)Seemed to like have a mind of it's own, mind you.....
    khor
    khor

Post by khor Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Serpico 150SE part 2..

i doubtful too.. yup turbonos,ur rite!!... pretty heavy mod is the way to go if it's really 43hp, and one of them is the cdi racing kit unit, in 2 stroke tech u need to retard the spark timing when the max enjin speed increases, any modification which significantly raises d peak hp output of a 2stroke usually results in higher piston crown & cylinder head temp, a hot fuel charge burns more rapidly, so d ignition advance need to be reduced.

spec sheet in japanese.. standard factory machine 40hp@11k rpm, comp ratio 8:1
    KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences - Page 3 Serpicose

jay, correct x3... the gold block is a 1724, most probably the port time/area & timing is a total different profile from ours 1878,
    wonder what is the exhaust port duration for 1724??
    KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences - Page 3 Czlpmo32175502

check out the exhaust chamber.. seems like d tune length is much shorter and with a very long stinger section... hmm.. i think by now u guys should know where d 40 horses came abt...
    KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences - Page 3 Thaisellingp6889056n2
    ninjaKRR

Post by ninjaKRR Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 am

can i know, there have sell second hand ninja KRR 150 SE?? can pm me
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 pm

ninjaKRR wrote:can i know, there have sell second hand ninja KRR 150 SE?? can pm me

OK but wrong thread buddy..try to look in calssifields...
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm

The Serpico SE to a KRZ is like some sort of a ZSR Cyclone to a ZSR. The 40 horses stated there is at the crank, and even so it very optimistic. Getting 43 rear wheel horse power for a Kips is as high as anything will go before the engine crumbles to bits. Smile

A side note, between the Serpico SE nd the Cyclone, I would gladly stick to the Cyclone becuse of weight issues... Smile
    tungau hikmat
    tungau hikmat

Post by tungau hikmat Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:56 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    ADREY wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:Also when a brochure says a bike is producing 40hp, remember that the numbers is AT THE CRANK and those numbers are VERY VERY VERY optimistic. Take away ~15% and you will get the rear wheel hp IF you bike is in immaculate condition. Also very important is the temperature, the humidity, the elavation of that place of dyno not forgetting things like wheel-slip, chain condition, dyno accuracy, etc. All these factors can and will give you a a totally different reading maybe by until 30% of your original hp number. So imagine if your bike should be making 30hp at the rear wheel, readings will show maybe 21hp or even 39hp at the machine. Smile It all depends...

SALAM FERNO Very Happy

It's a small world ain't it.... Laughing

ferNO seem so slow nowdays, need to be dyno... Very Happy
    alep
    alep

Post by alep Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 pm

khor wrote:Serpico 150SE part 2..

i doubtful too.. yup turbonos,ur rite!!... pretty heavy mod is the way to go if it's really 43hp, and one of them is the cdi racing kit unit, in 2 stroke tech u need to retard the spark timing when the max enjin speed increases, any modification which significantly raises d peak hp output of a 2stroke usually results in higher piston crown & cylinder head temp, a hot fuel charge burns more rapidly, so d ignition advance need to be reduced.

jay, correct x3... the gold block is a 1724, most probably the port time/area & timing is a total different profile from ours 1878,

check out the exhaust chamber.. seems like d tune length is much shorter and with a very long stinger section... hmm.. i think by now u guys should know where d 40 horses came abt...
    KR150/KIPS/KRR150 old/new model engine differences - Page 3 Thaisellingp6889056n2

1724 x pernah nampak, 1855 gold ada nampak depan mata kat moto, tapi bukan moto aku
    kipas
    kipas

Post by kipas Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:18 am

alep wrote:

1724 x pernah nampak, 1855 gold ada nampak depan mata kat moto, tapi bukan moto aku
    please speak in english...this is english discussion...
    alep
    alep

Post by alep Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

kipas wrote:
    alep wrote:

sori admin, i dont reckoned myself at english section, fool of me
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:22 pm

kipas wrote:
    alep wrote:

You are so garang la Kipas... or should I call you Fan in the English section... hahahahahahahaha!
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    alep wrote:

You are so garang la Kipas... or should I call you Fan in the English section... hahahahahahahaha!

Respect the English Head master..pleaseeee lol!
    khor
    khor

Post by khor Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Update update..

this is KRR150SE from japan, look at the spec and the dyno test result.. 41.4hp@11,600rpm & 2.6kg-m beb.. big torque isn't it??... this is wat i'm talking abt.. the real monster energy!! NSR SP kiss my ass..!! Laughing

http://www2.tbb.t-com.ne.jp/krr150/KRR150SE.html
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

khor wrote:Update update..

this is KRR150SE from japan, look at the spec and the dyno test result.. 41.4hp@11,600rpm & 2.6kg-m beb.. big torque isn't it??... this is wat i'm talking abt.. the real monster energy!! NSR SP kiss my ass..!! Laughing

Now I have to find a person that knows how to read Japanese...damn!

But seeing that it is Tsukigi tuned, its not impossible at all to get those figures...
    khor
    khor

Post by khor Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:52 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:

But seeing that it is Tsukigi tuned, its not impossible at all to get those figures...

try using the google translator... but u'll get bunch of nonsense coming out..ha..ha..

yup bro, can be done.. just that v need all those super hot parts by PDK racing.. and there u go...
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm

khor wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:

try using the google translator... but u'll get bunch of nonsense coming out..ha..ha..

yup bro, can be done.. just that v need all those super hot parts by PDK racing.. and there u go...

Try to google translate PERODUA KANCIL AND PERODUA KELISA from Malay to English and tell me what you get bro...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:16 pm