Kawasaki Kips Owners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

+7
asrolsani
centeng
nekman
Matthew
turbonoshayabusa
khor
nukehunt
11 posters

krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help

nukehunt
    nukehunt

krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help Empty krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help

Post by nukehunt Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:59 pm

[url=krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help C3o2S]krr[/url]

Here's a pic of my krr150 project bike. the problem I have is I'm an Aussie living in Thailand and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of after market fairings here. I've contacted these guys: Chemonk Modified
    http://www.chemonk-modified.com/category.php?id_category=15&p=5
    but they don't seems interested in dealing with me...do they only sell into Indonesia???

Who can help me get a descent fairing. who does descent fairings in Singapore, Malaysia..

Can someone from Indonesia help me?

Cheers Chris
    khor
    khor

krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help Empty Re: krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help

Post by khor Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 am

u living in thailand? shouldn't be a problem looking for KR's parts there... try the link below..

http://2strokeclub.com/
    http://www.redbaronbkk.com/products/
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help Empty Re: krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help

Post by turbonoshayabusa Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Fark Chris, your bike looks freakin awesome dude... Very Happy

Anyway, I see that you are new to this forum so let me be the first to welcome you in these parts... Laughing

As for fairings Chris, there shouldn't be any problem getting it done in Thailand. Plenty of shops around. Which part of Thailand are you in?
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:Fark Chris, your bike looks freakin awesome dude... Very Happy

As for fairings Chris, there shouldn't be any problem getting it done in Thailand. Plenty of shops around. Which part of Thailand are you in?

Im at Kamala Beach in Phuket...yeah this got done by 2t monster in Bangkok.. complete pdk motor rebuild, new block/crank the works. as I've stated, yes i can get OEM parts and that's what the Thais seem to like doing, restoring bikes to original.

[img]URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/51/pendachink.jpg/]krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help Pendachink[/URL][/img]

this is what I'm after something like this, not original parts .. The Indonesians do wild stuff but as In have stated they seem pretty hard to deal with(I don't know why). I have the old Boxxy framed krr150 with the boxxy ugly fairing not the tubular framed zx150rr which to me has a better fairing... I need a link to someone that does stuff like this.

cheers Chris
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 pm

nukehunt wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:Fark Chris, your bike looks freakin awesome dude... Very Happy

Im at Kamala Beach in Phuket...yeah this got done by 2t monster in Bangkok.. complete pdk motor rebuild, new block/crank the works. as I've stated, yes i can get OEM parts and that's what the Thais seem to like doing, restoring bikes to original.

[img]URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/51/pendachink.jpg/]krr150 fairing on project bike.... need help Pendachink[/URL][/img]

this is what I'm after something like this, not original parts .. The Indonesians do wild stuff but as In have stated they seem pretty hard to deal with(I don't know why). I have the old Boxxy framed krr150 with the boxxy ugly fairing not the tubular framed zx150rr which to me has a better fairing... I need a link to someone that does stuff like this.

cheers Chris

Seriusly braahhh ...your bike looks awesome that single arm makes your bike look wicked...niccceee.. Cool
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Anyway, I see that you are new to this forum so let me be the first to welcome you in these parts... Laughing

And soooo ..some looking for a different bike,and left his for the spider to ride on it huhuhu????? lol!
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Matthew wrote:

And soooo ..some looking for a different bike,and left his for the spider to ride on it huhuhu????? lol!

Yeah... Laughing

Chris, get in touch with one of the forum members here by the name of Zynox, he has those kind of fairings on his race bike. He might be able to help you out.
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:13 am

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

Yeah... Laughing

Chris, get in touch with one of the forum members here by the name of Zynox, he has those kind of fairings on his race bike. He might be able to help you out.

So are you gonna upgrade your bike then like chris??
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 am

Matthew wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

Yeah... Laughing

It has one way or another inspired me... Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:13 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

Yeah... Laughing

It has one way or another inspired me... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hope that bike is soon out from the shop..unless you would likr to leave it for da Spiderman huhu geek
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Guys when you multiquote it make the thread look like shit, can you please stay on topic..

thanks for the help

Chris
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Chris, get in touch with Zynox. Find him thru the member's list then let us know the out come.
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:05 pm

thanks Turbo

Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:02 pm

ooops sory bout that..hey Chris just wana ask how much is that single arm you bought for and where you manage to buy it from?
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 pm

this is the build thread. you can see at the end of it I'm not too happy with what he ended up giving me. So now I gotta sort it.
    http://www.2tthailand.com/smf/index.php?topic=7345.0

the NSR SP swinger was 7000 Wheel 3000 Thai Baht(about $300 AUD all up)

have a Koso RX2N that I've just wired up for the dash. but man that fairing has to go. Do u guys speak Indonesian or are you using Google translate like me?

I need someone to translate so I can buy off Chemonk Modified.
    http://www.chemonk-modified.com/product.php?id_product=454

Maybe it's just me but do Indonesians only deal with Indonesians? Rolling Eyes

Cheers Chris
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I can't read those but thank God for pictures...and damn, that's f@#kin massive with what you did to your bike Chris ESPECIALLY in the engine department. You practically changed everything in it! How much did you pay for EVERYTHING?

As you know Chris, we are Malaysians here, so we don't know how to speak Indonesian (but Im sure a few of the members here do). In certain areas however, the Malay language and the Indonesian language are similiar. So which part of the Chemonk website would you like us to help you translate? A direct link?

It's actually quite weird when you said Indonesians could maybe only deal with Indonesians....hmmm...they are usually quite friendly and are very obliging to these matters... Surprised

Last edited by turbonoshayabusa on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh I'm not saying they are unfriendly, they just don't reply when you send them a message(Chemonk that is). I joined the Chemonk site as a member so I can order a fairing but when you try to order it you see that their only delivery is within Indo. There is no facility to deliver outsite of Indo. So I send them numerous messages on their contact page. again no response. I telephone them but their English is very bad and all I can get out of them is send a message...so back to square one. That guy that made the exquisite Harga relica's name is Haksan Jeffrey, Pedndachink Modified in Kalimantan. I even became friends with him on Facebook so i could buy off him, I've sent him messages in English and Indonesian, but guess what: he doesn't respond.

as i said it's damn frustrating. I don't think they are being rude, it's just that they don't seem to understand.

As for what i paid: well put it this way, I could have bought a brand new CBR250 for the price of it and it's still not finnished.

Chris
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Buy a new CBR250??? Shit, that's quite alot you've spent there!

Yeah, I guess the reason they are not responding is because they don't really understand English. I have a friend that is from Indonesia that is studying in Malaysia and he always goes back there. Now the problem is that you are not in Malaysia..... hmmmm....
    nekman
    nekman

Post by nekman Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 am

Bro nukehunt.. Your problem is actually unable to buy from indonesian traders due to language barrier..
    Please get in touch with ms.rika in this forum...
    She is a trader here, dealing mainly with exported KIPS parts from indonesian.. And selling them for us here in malaysia..
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah I seached for the name but no results. do you have anymore details cause she sounds ideal.

Chris
    nekman
    nekman

Post by nekman Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Hahaha... almost cannot believe you cannot find it...

She only hang out in Want to Sell Thread, under classified section..(Traders remember)

This is her latest thread:
    https://kips.forumms.net/t2231-aftermarketpart-order-disember-2011

This is her phone no 012-2546772
    If your are calling direct from overseas, the no should be +6012-2546772

Hope it helps...
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:54 pm

nekman wrote:Bro nukehunt.. Your problem is actually unable to buy from indonesian traders due to language barrier..
    Please get in touch with ms.rika in this forum...
    She is a trader here, dealing mainly with exported KIPS parts from indonesian.. And selling them for us here in malaysia..

Bro, does she sell nice full farings like Chemonk does?
    nukehunt
    nukehunt

Post by nukehunt Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Nekman she is ideal your a champion... you'll notice rr full bdy set RR, in her list. does she speak English?

Could one of you guys please PM her and give her a rundown of what i want?

yeeha thanks Nek

Chris
    nekman
    nekman

Post by nekman Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Huhu.. Please do not get confused.. I do not know her in person bros..
    Nuke: You can just give her a call.. Most us malaysian can speak simple english.. You might need to tone down on your australian accent though..
    Turbo: generally a trader will try to get anything you whim to purchase.. You just need to prepare the money.. Good luck..
    Matthew
    Matthew

Post by Matthew Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Woow that's quite a work you have done there and nice job..but how do you manage repairing all this work alone there,don't you have a friend to help?..i think you should take advice from nekman, rika does sell quite some stuff from Indonesia most similar to chemonk look alike's, see if you really interested you can order your stuff from her as she will be going on December to take the stuff for others,i perhaps order some things from her as well bro.. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:17 pm