Kawasaki Kips Owners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

+25
billyvvs
jaypan
xplay85
Maverick
firdzee
zenkage
khor
sab5404c
ryuganz
aWe89
firdausz
alldisc
mahaza88
jayjeffrey
ezra
ranjau_berduri
alep
Jebat_Mka.75
gammafiber
Matthew
turbonoshayabusa
kr150c87
Fendi3z
asrolsani
julian
29 posters

Would anyone upgrade to 250 ninja?

julian

Would anyone upgrade to 250 ninja? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone upgrade to 250 ninja?

Post by julian Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 am

what do you guys think about this? kawa 150 lose to ninja 250 & CBR150 Shocked

http://triatmono.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/sentul-ffa-250cc-ninja-250r-dan-cbr-150r-berjaya/
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Would anyone upgrade to 250 ninja? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone upgrade to 250 ninja?

Post by turbonoshayabusa Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 pm

julian wrote:what do you guys think about this? kawa 150 lose to ninja 250 & CBR150 Shocked

http://triatmono.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/sentul-ffa-250cc-ninja-250r-dan-cbr-150r-berjaya/

Like I said in the first place (remember this thread? : https://kips.forumms.net/general-talks-f1/ninja-250r-power-almost-same-with-ninja-150-hehe-best-t1144.htm), the 250 is a bike to watch out for once mods are allowed all out..... 46 rear wheel hp and 120kgs ready to race with half a fuel of tank, anyone? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    firdausz
    firdausz

Post by firdausz Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:06 pm

wanna upgrade from 150cc to 250cc...why not aprilia RS 250?...good handling and very fast acceleration..(ER6??...where?..where? )plus many branded parts come together with it BUT..Old already ,high maintenance, need high quality 2t oils...drink petrol like a horse...u need a pair of expensive rubber/tyre in order to ensure good leaning angle..not suitable for town riding due to its engine characteristic (need to rev hi for smoother riding)...but if got the chance riding one..especially Karak - genting route...try to experience it bro!..for sure addicted..

Other 250cc bike that ive tried
    Ninja 250r - for daily riding is nice...acceleration & top speed is nothing compare to 2 stroke
    ZXR 250 - Riding position is not as comfortable as Ninja 250r..acceleration & top speed is marvelleous.
    Naza Blade 250r - Nice design..Torque is good..but i prefer 2 stroke.

my personal opinion..go straight to ER6 if u going for New bike..
    Twisted Evil
    alep
    alep

Post by alep Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 pm

yup, er6f torque-feels alike zx6, except the top speed Smile, btw, er6f boleh!
    aWe89

Post by aWe89 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:52 am

250cc but save cost on maintenance??
    the new cbr 250(single piston) , overhaul cost may less than ninja 250 (2 piston)
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am

alep wrote:yup, er6f torque-feels alike zx6, except the top speed Smile, btw, er6f boleh!

In fact, the ER6 has better low-end till 6k rpm compared to the ZX6 according to the torque charts... Smile ER6 memang boleh...!
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 pm

torques on low rpm is for sissy riding bwahahaha!!**runs away*
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm

btw, havve you seen the 6xxhp hayabusa with garret turbo on YouTube? first run even custom titanium chain adjuster broke.... talk about torque...
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

jayjeffrey wrote:btw, havve you seen the 6xxhp hayabusa with garret turbo on YouTube? first run even custom titanium chain adjuster broke.... talk about torque...

Then you should go and see Bill Warner's busa... a measured 278mph in a standing mile FROM a standing start. Done in the Texas Mile late last year. Fastest ever road legal VEHICLE to hit those speeds... Twisted Evil Supra and Ford GT fans, bow down.....

Last edited by turbonoshayabusa on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 pm

jayjeffrey wrote:torques on low rpm is for sissy riding bwahahaha!!**runs away*

So you keep your revs above 10k EVERYTIME? Hahahahahahahahahaha!
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 pm

yea i saw that run, the bike was 5xxbhp if im not wrong, iitit could go faster by the looks of it but ran out of tarmac. which was what made me think of what 650HP busa could do. 500 can go 278mph, 650?
    alep
    alep

Post by alep Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:10 am

hmm, there's no joy for all day long hi-rev riding, masuk taman, "gila ke apa mat rempit ni"
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 am

kah kah kah, easy dude, just joking. anyways, kips is close to being a torqueless bike, so... might as well spend effort on improving on something we DO have and improvise it.

Though... im not really into an ER6f and ER6n cost wayyy too much difference on price. At the price i could have gotten something else... but heck only ER6f fits to my budget and i don't like it... its hell making conclusion to this. In the end, best bike = kips.

Then again, back to the topic, if i were to upgrade to a 250, i may consider the new cbr250. True enough you sacrifice the power, but you gain on everything else(if power is not everything to you lolz). Fuel consumption, maintenance, torque, confort, looks(looks great to me) and its CHEAP. Less than double of a kips price(brand new). The exact thing i would love to have for a daily ride. I would still keep the kips though as my rempit ride...
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:51 am

jayjeffrey wrote:yea i saw that run, the bike was 5xxbhp if im not wrong, iitit could go faster by the looks of it but ran out of tarmac. which was what made me think of what 650HP busa could do. 500 can go 278mph, 650?

Bill's bike was in access of 500rwhp, which was sufficient to do 278mph...many other bikes in Manxton Monster Mile, Texas mile, Elvington, etc pushes out more than 600rwhp but could not go near the record Bill has set because the tires wouldn't hook up, the darn bike starts to come up on you in 6th gear, their bikes are not as aerodinamically sufficient as Bill's bike which has a prototype wind tunnel-shaped body kit, etc... brute hp does not really equate to speed translated to the ground when you are dealing with these kinds of hp. And they only have a mile to do it..........

Here is the vid Im talking about for those who haven't seen it. Talk about a freaking jet on land.... -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BT2JjzHa-c

P.S : Keep in mind that this particular bike is not one of those fully covered stream-liners. This bike can compete in any ECTA Partially Stream-lined sit-on 1650 category. For those who don't know what kinda category that is, it's considered road legal in many countries... Smile
    firdausz
    firdausz

Post by firdausz Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 am

torque is good!,,no need to change gear during the city ride..especially during peak hours jam!....
    try riding a 2 stroke especially race biased bike is NOT a good choise in the situation..! but some fool did it..why?..mostly its emotional decision Very Happy
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 am

no its not emotional, its the need for speed @ afforable price... and most didnt cross their mind to ride it on heavy traffics... haha.
    ryuganz
    ryuganz

Post by ryuganz Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am

Er6n torque..
    Even R1 think twice to challenge Er6n, in traffic. Razz
    0-100km/h in 3 sec, beat out most ferrari,VW GTi.

CBR250?is a no no for me.i dont like single Cylinder.Felt like 'dual purpose' bike with Coverset.
    Waiting GSX250r, this was 125cc look a like.
    http://www.motociclismo.es/rcs/noticias/2008/01_Ene/1101-suzuki-gsxr-125-1.jpg
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 pm

which is why i said... cbr could qualify as the slowest 250cc'ers next to blade. Then again price wise and FC... aint it the best daily ride? I doubt the latest GSX would cost below 20k... as the matter in fact, i believe it may even be more expensive than the Ninja 250.

Heavy traffic wise, ER6 wins R1 > ex5 wins ER6 =D big fat bike get stuck in between cars hahaha!! heck... are you really gonna use an ER6 as something daily just to be stuck in heavy traffics?

Then again, it all comes down to each individual preference...

sab5404c
    sab5404c

Post by sab5404c Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 pm

yuppp..between cbr250,blade250 n ninja250, da ninja will lead then.., hahahaha.., why do u want 2 race in heavy traffic..?? its ok if u stuck btween a car..but if u r laying on da road beside ur bigbike.. oowwhhhh mannnn.. it cost ur penny....ahahahahah
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 pm

jayjeffrey wrote:which is why i said... cbr could qualify as the slowest 250cc'ers next to blade. Then again price wise and FC... aint it the best daily ride? I doubt the latest GSX would cost below 20k... as the matter in fact, i believe it may even be more expensive than the Ninja 250.

Heavy traffic wise, ER6 wins R1 > ex5 wins ER6 =D big fat bike get stuck in between cars hahaha!! heck... are you really gonna use an ER6 as something daily just to be stuck in heavy traffics?

Then again, it all comes down to each individual preference...

I can assure you, after owning an ER6 for 2 years, it's just as nimble as any cubchais in heavy traffic. You gotta own one to know what I mean... Smile
    ryuganz
    ryuganz

Post by ryuganz Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 pm

sab5404c wrote:yuppp..between cbr250,blade250 n ninja250, da ninja will lead then.., hahahaha.., why do u want 2 race in heavy traffic..?? its ok if u stuck btween a car..but if u r laying on da road beside ur bigbike.. oowwhhhh mannnn.. it cost ur penny....ahahahahah

my point is Er6n easy to commute than R1.for daily ride better la.plus i did not mention in 'heavy' traffic.doing rempit cilok cilok.its proven by Samcheesan(owner of R1)said that dont mess ER6,low end very powerful.in traffic la.haha
    If GSXR 250 is gonna cost more than 20K.its ok for me. i want 4 cylinder.mueheheh
    too sad. i saw CB250 4 cylider at seremban.Before CBR was launched.tot CBR are going to use the same engine. Sad
    jayjeffrey
    jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:18 am

damm how i wished they used the same 4 cyclinder engine. If they still stick to that... heck ill be riding one now. Too bad... very bold marketing move for honda this time.
    turbonoshayabusa
    turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 am

jayjeffrey wrote:damm how i wished they used the same 4 cyclinder engine. If they still stick to that... heck ill be riding one now. Too bad... very bold marketing move for honda this time.

It wasn't a bold move from Honda to launch a 250 single. They are just wetting the public's lips for Moto3 in 2012... Smile
    ryuganz
    ryuganz

Post by ryuganz Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    jayjeffrey wrote:damm how i wished they used the same 4 cyclinder engine. If they still stick to that... heck ill be riding one now. Too bad... very bold marketing move for honda this time.

It wasn't a bold move from Honda to launch a 250 single. They are just wetting the public's lips for Moto3 in 2012... Smile

eh, moto3 using single cylinder?but the looks like 4 cylinder, producing 40 hp.
    kr150c87
    kr150c87

Post by kr150c87 Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 am

Cant wait to get my hands on CBR250 silver soon, with ABS equipped.whoppie torque..

im letting all my kips to Rest In pEace for the moment haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 pm